GFO Reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter lefkonj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lefkonj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
484
Reaction score
369
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a new GFO reactor. Wondering what people are having a positive experience with. I have a 180 gallon mixed reef and usually use about 1.5 cups of GFO in my current reactor.

Thanks
 
I have the aquamaxx reactor with the pump in the bottom and like it for GFO (but it sucks for rox carbon). Check BRS, they are liquidating everything aquamaxx.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new