GHA and flow

Back where it all began

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, please inform me if I’m mistaken. I’m having a bit of GHA at the moment. It is occurring in areas of high flow.
I am under the impression that GHA likes areas of low flow.
Is this correct or do I have it reversed?

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHA will grow anywhere corals grow, the hobby has it wrong that only tank problems cause gha. its equally adapted like corals. I do work threads fixing tanks of gha, it shows up in all current zones, under all nutrient conditions, under all lighting threads, and in tanks that already have great params before the outbreak, as well as bad param tanks.

GHA currently wrecks old tanks, new tanks, and middle age tanks. All source water posts on help threads, including users of GFO and biopellets and algal turf scrubber users, even those post for help in controlling GHA>

if you want your tank fixed of gha, we can do it right here. The simple fact is, most want it in their tank. they feel obligated to farm it. do you

we can kill it and make it gone. perhaps some sort of cuc after the cleaning might keep it at bay, but waiting for an animal to make the tank algae free is actually the cause. you have a way to make it algae free, right now.

Last edited:

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

thats a fine example of the resolve to be algae free. its about resolve before anything. we will ourselves into gha invasion (by inaction) and we can unwill it, she sure did.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I guarantee you 10 readers are reading that once had algae problems and they went away on their own by just waiting. People hate when that part is left out. We're free to kill or grow it

We have discovered over time that to kill it off certainly doesn't cause more though

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back