GHL $1000 Gift Certificate Giveaway

Matthias schley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would still have space for a Lx7206, if my tank times there is.

Find there is no better lamp currently on the market than the Lx7.Optical and Technical

Matthias schley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would still have space for a Lx7206, if my tank times there is.
http://reef2reef.com/attachments/img_1767-jpg.458831/?temp_hash=46c27f126763d40eceaabfe344ccd99a
Find there is no better lamp currently on the market than the Lx7.Optical and Technical

IMG_1767.JPG

manuel732

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damnnnn now this is a good giveaway to bad I don't own any LX7 [emoji18]

roboshark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked on Facebook.

In general I really like that the Mitras LX7 is a high tech LED light!
Strong LEDs with a 99% reflection is the best I've heard of.
The WIFI connection would be really helpful since I leave home early and get home late.
Being dimmable allows for this module to be used over a range of tank sizes.
This lighting system would be more than enough for my future nano tank (at 195 watts!).

Petr_Patter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Mitras LX7 look amazing. I like how simple the user interface is while still being able to do advance functions. The light output of these guys is crazy as well. Would love to get a couple of these over my 150g mixed reef.

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed.png

Enter to Win Coupons over $1,000 for GHL Products!

On behalf of the GHL team, we’d like to you all a happy and prosperous New Year!

With Mitras LX7 fixtures officially shipping worldwide, we want to kick off the year by offering CURRENT and FUTURE LX7 owners the opportunity to win coupons with a value of $1,000 in total good towards any GHL product from our GHL USA online store (respectively, non-North American regions can also participate to win coupons for the GHL Germany online store)!

We’ve already received fantastic feedback from those who have the fixtures over their tank! As our way of saying thank you, we created this contest for all LX7 owners around the world.

Thinking about picking up a Mitras LX7 for your tank? Perfect! Become an LX7 owner and you too can take part in this fantastic opportunity to win one of these prize coupons:

1st Place Prize: $500 (500€)

2nd Place Prize: $350 (350€)

3rd Place Prize: $150 (150€)

Since the contest will run for a while also future LX owners will have a chance to participate.

Here’s how to enter the contest:

1. LIKE our GHL Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GHLGermany/

2. Share with us in this thread your impressions of your new LX7
a. What do you like most about the Mitras LX7? Details and light settings are always welcome!
b. Share a couple of photos of your tank illuminated by your new Mitras LX7.

Receive a bonus entry when you:

• Share a “Before and After” shot, in this thread, displaying what your tank looked like with your previous light. At least 2 photos are required.

Receive a 2nd bonus entry when you:

• Visit the GHL website https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/ and tell us which one of our products you would like to own the most and post about it in this thread.

Contest rules:

• Photos must clearly show the Mitras LX7 mounted over your tank

• Up to 3 entries per contestant

• Winners selected at random

• Contest ends April 9th, 2017

MitrasLX7_blacksilverwhite_1535x589-1024x351.png
Would love thos add so much more colors to my corals

Goby-won

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL - that is one seriously awesome light! There are so many great options - you really took your time and hit a lot of the wish lists of the reefing community.
My favorites - overheat protection. I have issues with my current LED's getting quite warm and I appreciate this extra effort. The 9 controllable channels is also a super benefit as most reefers always like to customize their look.

LibertyStarr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed.png

Enter to Win Coupons over $1,000 for GHL Products!

On behalf of the GHL team, we’d like to you all a happy and prosperous New Year!

With Mitras LX7 fixtures officially shipping worldwide, we want to kick off the year by offering CURRENT and FUTURE LX7 owners the opportunity to win coupons with a value of $1,000 in total good towards any GHL product from our GHL USA online store (respectively, non-North American regions can also participate to win coupons for the GHL Germany online store)!

We’ve already received fantastic feedback from those who have the fixtures over their tank! As our way of saying thank you, we created this contest for all LX7 owners around the world.

Thinking about picking up a Mitras LX7 for your tank? Perfect! Become an LX7 owner and you too can take part in this fantastic opportunity to win one of these prize coupons:

1st Place Prize: $500 (500€)

2nd Place Prize: $350 (350€)

3rd Place Prize: $150 (150€)

Since the contest will run for a while also future LX owners will have a chance to participate.

Here’s how to enter the contest:

1. LIKE our GHL Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GHLGermany/

2. Share with us in this thread your impressions of your new LX7
a. What do you like most about the Mitras LX7? Details and light settings are always welcome!
b. Share a couple of photos of your tank illuminated by your new Mitras LX7.

Receive a bonus entry when you:

• Share a “Before and After” shot, in this thread, displaying what your tank looked like with your previous light. At least 2 photos are required.

Receive a 2nd bonus entry when you:

• Visit the GHL website https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/ and tell us which one of our products you would like to own the most and post about it in this thread.

Contest rules:

• Photos must clearly show the Mitras LX7 mounted over your tank

• Up to 3 entries per contestant

• Winners selected at random

• Contest ends April 9th, 2017

MitrasLX7_blacksilverwhite_1535x589-1024x351.png
We have always wanted this but don't have one...yet. It may be a while but like to keep up with the great technology. We love our tanks and growing all the time, so soon we will be hoping to own one but love what the buzz is all about!

ReefRocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up two Mitras LX7. The moment I put them over my tank and programmed them, I knew I made the right decision. The colors truly pop under these fixtures and the combination of LEDs used makes for a very pleasing overall color. Overall, I'm glad I went with GHL quality over other brands!

Here are a few shots of my tank under my new LX7 fixtures!

ReefLifeTexas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked the page, based off my first impressions of the light I really like how sleek and good looking the light itself looks!!!

ReefLifeTexas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard great things about all of the products but if I had to pick one I wouldn't mind owning there controller package!!! Thanks for the opportunity

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked you on Facebook. I don't currently have any lights but I am about to start getting the equipment to set up a 140g. I love these lights. I definitely want led's, I just think they look better and they use less electricity. I love that everything can be peoprogrammed and are WiFi. I can't wait to get started

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked.

Mitras LX7 looks amazing. Would love to be a future owner. It will work perfect with my GHL controller.

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus-I have the profilux 3.1t would love to buy the new profilux 4 controller.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back