GHL 2 Dosing Pump

Asian Hurricane

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I have an opportunity to buy a GHL 2 dosing pump for $160. I was wondering if this is worth it? I know there is a 2.1 out now and I can’t learn too much about the 2.0. Is it just an older model or is it completely outdated. I am just looking to dose calcium, mag, and alK. Thanks all.
 
I am not sure what changed with the 2.1, but I’ve been running the 2.0 for years. Very pleased with it. I can see no reason why it would be obsolete. It remains useful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new