GHL and Kessil a360x

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kens Bees
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kens Bees

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
88
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the kessil 360x, with the klink connector, controllable by a P4? I think it would need to go through a breakout box but I can’t find a post or thread anywhere that says it will. Would love to hear from anyone that’s been successful with it.
 
I do not know what the Klink connector is but if your Kessil have an 1-10 V connection - it is possible to manage with P4. You need a cable like this, cut of the RJ45 contact and use a break outbox

1645002072509.png


Here you can see how I connect a DC pump that is able to manage with 1-10V with help of an old version of a breakout box

Sincerely Lasse
 
Thanks Lasse, The K link is a USB C port and replaces the 3.5mm jack. I tried an adapter from USB C to 3.5mm and then ran to a breakout box but that didn't work.

I ended up talking with Kessil and the X versions of this light are not 0-10v compatible.
 
Thanks Lasse, The K link is a USB C port and replaces the 3.5mm jack. I tried an adapter from USB C to 3.5mm and then ran to a breakout box but that didn't work.

I ended up talking with Kessil and the X versions of this light are not 0-10v compatible.
Good to know - thank you

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new