GHL Connect - Adding and Configuring a new PAB Device to your GHL ProfiLux Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#GHL on their Facebook page announced another update to the Profilux controller Firmware and Wireless Firmware that now allows us to assign and configure PAB devices through the GHL Connect App eliminating another task that use to require the desktop software. We also received in this update the ability to now use KH director values on switch channels. This opens up a new door of features as you could use for example a BRS 1.1 pump to dose connected to a PowerBar.

Since I needed to install a new Powerbar on my ProfiLux 4e, I thought it would be good to show how easy it is now to install and configure a device through the GHL connect App. Also for GHL users who already have devices connected I upgraded one of me other Controllers to show what you can do with existing devices connected. Enjoy :)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet!!! I need to go update my fw! That is awesome they have moved that over from GCC. The app now has very close to everything GCC has! Great job on the video!

griff500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that the latest version of GCC contains firmware updates? It is labelled as beta, which I would usually avoid. Is this latest GCC considered stable now?

I'm really pleased with the rate of development and commitment to ongoing development that GHL have. There's no question in my mind that they are the leading provider of this type of equipment.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 165 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back