GHL Connect - Adding and Configuring a new PAB Device to your GHL ProfiLux Controller

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
2,933
Location
Albany, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#GHL on their Facebook page announced another update to the Profilux controller Firmware and Wireless Firmware that now allows us to assign and configure PAB devices through the GHL Connect App eliminating another task that use to require the desktop software. We also received in this update the ability to now use KH director values on switch channels. This opens up a new door of features as you could use for example a BRS 1.1 pump to dose connected to a PowerBar.

Since I needed to install a new Powerbar on my ProfiLux 4e, I thought it would be good to show how easy it is now to install and configure a device through the GHL connect App. Also for GHL users who already have devices connected I upgraded one of me other Controllers to show what you can do with existing devices connected. Enjoy :)

 
Sweet!!! I need to go update my fw! That is awesome they have moved that over from GCC. The app now has very close to everything GCC has! Great job on the video!
 
I believe that the latest version of GCC contains firmware updates? It is labelled as beta, which I would usually avoid. Is this latest GCC considered stable now?

I'm really pleased with the rate of development and commitment to ongoing development that GHL have. There's no question in my mind that they are the leading provider of this type of equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new