GHL Connect App Update ver. 3.9.5

Member No 1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
625
Reaction score
405
Location
Rehoboth, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case anyone missed it.
1597932373032.png
 
Is this only iOS? Don't see an update on Android.
 
Mine reads Version 3.9.5 but under Information it reads only 23.7MB. Do I not have the most recent version then? (I can't seem to find the 30.9 MB)
Thanks!
 
Mine reads Version 3.9.5 but under Information it reads only 23.7MB. Do I not have the most recent version then? (I can't seem to find the 30.9 MB)
Thanks!
The version number is the thing. Not sure why the file size would be different (mine shows as 30.8mb), but the version number is what's relevant.

Tony
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new