GHL doser 2.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Volcom6981

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just got back into the hobby and got my doser 2.0 out. I did a firmware update, which worked, but says I'm on version 1.15? The firmware date is 1/11/16? So maybe all of this is correct I just want to make sure.

If this is not correct is there somewhere I can go to get the correct update or how to get the correct update. I also noticed that the GHL app that I did have is not connecting to the device. I have been away for a little while so I'm guessing things changed? Any help would be much appreciated thanks you.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
V

Volcom6981

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks for the quick response, I was able to download everything.

I take it to calibrate it and do the dosing is the same as before? Just follow the instructions for the doser 2.0? Thanks again

OP
OP
V

Volcom6981

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everything works with the GHL control center, but does not work with the MyGHL.

I only have the stand alone doser 2 hooked up that's it. I'm running firmware 1.28 which from what I can tell is the latest version.

Issue I'm having is ive been out of the hobby for awhile, and the GHL control center gave me a new my GHL ID. I go and put my new ID in and it tells me the device could not be added. It's says please check if I have the correct ID, which I do, and it says something about the profilex 4/Mitas wifi firmware 6718 or above. I don't have either of those so not sure that matters? However I did update what I could? Any ideas? Thanks.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back