GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone Unit

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers!

I'm very excited to announce that GHL is my new sponsor. I will be replacing my Eshopps Doser for the GHL Doser 2.1 Stand Alone Unit! I'm very excited for this product! I did extensive research and I highly believe this is the best dosing pump in today’s market. I’m very excited to implement this doser into my current setup Thank you @ghl_aquariumproducts for this awesome opportunity.

Who else owns one of their products??? I would love to hear your stories :)

1XqnDnd.jpg

DZVAGkw.jpg

Unboxing YouTube Video ;Singing

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My eshopps doser works just fine. I've heard many a nightmare trying to setup those ghl dosers

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had one for nearly two years, no problems, great unit. I replaced the hoses after about 15 months but I don't even know if I really needed to do that.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats, i have the same doser and container combo. :)

My eshopps doser works just fine. I've heard many a nightmare trying to setup those ghl dosers
There is no better doser on the market than GHL, and it's super easy to set up/make changes.

OP
OP
JC Reef

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had one for nearly two years, no problems, great unit. I replaced the hoses after about 15 months but I don't even know if I really needed to do that.

Good to know ;Happy

Congrats, i have the same doser and container combo. :)

There is no better doser on the market than GHL, and it's super easy to set up/make changes.

Thanks mate! I can't wait to get this bad boy going :cool:

OP
OP
JC Reef

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update...

I really love the interface of this doser and the accuracy is precise and yet very simple to setup. The WiFi set up is not complicated in my honest opinion. @Vinny@GHLUSA has been very helpful and GHL uploads so many educational YouTube videos with all kind of updates and tutorials. I really like the fact that you can add a temperature sensor probe which I did ;) The doser could also accept a magnetic stirrer, how cool is that!

ClearLife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the doser 2.1 about 2 years ago and I love it. I did have a problem running the pumps at the fastest speed causing the pumps plastic housing to break. I noticed the new replacement housings were slightly different than the original housing. I'm hoping that means they fixed the issue. I don't run them at the fastest speed anymore.

OP
OP
JC Reef

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the doser 2.1 about 2 years ago and I love it. I did have a problem running the pumps at the fastest speed causing the pumps plastic housing to break. I noticed the new replacement housings were slightly different than the original housing. I'm hoping that means they fixed the issue. I don't run them at the fastest speed anymore.

Run the pump at the lowest speed and recalibrate, the doser will dose much more accurately.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back