GHL Doser with magnetic stirrer

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

saul831

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
66
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
47B21EB1-5083-4EAA-84E3-B1B9B6FD7AA6.jpeg
GHL Doser with magnetic stirrer and 3 chamber dosing container. $225 plus shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new