GHL Kh director question

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a few questions about the kh director I was hoping some of you could answer, can I use I different ph probe than the “modified” one it comes with? If I did what would happen?

is there a way I can set it up to send me my DKH value to my phone or email?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a few questions about the kh director I was hoping some of you could answer, can I use I different ph probe than the “modified” one it comes with? If I did what would happen?

is there a way I can set it up to send me my DKH value to my phone or email?
Not sure anyone knows which modified pH probe you want to use - so - I guess it depends on 'why' (I would just use the recommended pH probe). There are solutions for this on the web - that may or not work depending on your exact situation - so its probably pointless to try to link them?

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure anyone knows which modified pH probe you want to use - so - I guess it depends on 'why' (I would just use the recommended pH probe). There are solutions for this on the web - that may or not work depending on your exact situation - so its probably pointless to try to link them?
I’m saying I want to use just a off the shelf ph probe like a apex or pinpoint instead of there modified one, and I have and I’m not quite sure by what you mean “there are solutions for this on the web”?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m saying I want to use just a off the shelf ph probe like a apex or pinpoint instead of there modified one, and I have and I’m not quite sure by what you mean “there are solutions for this on the web”?
Oh sorry out to dinner my guess is that by morning you will have a better answer if not I will provide libka

Back