• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL KH Director & Slave Doser 2.1 Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro palomares

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling KH Director and Slave Doser set. Have plenty of spare parts such as fittings, silicone tubing, dosing pump rebuilt kit, two bottles of reagent, and reagent storage container. Asking $450 Shipped

thumbnail_IMG_5037.jpg thumbnail_IMG_5039.jpg thumbnail_IMG_5043.jpg thumbnail_IMG_7972.jpg

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also pmd him 1 minute after him posting and was waiting for his PayPal address. Nothing but crickets since.
Ok so I hate to break it to you all but I’m not sure this is real. I don’t understand what games he is getting at either. Looking through his history I see that he purchased the KH director on here in May 2019. Listed for sale June 2019 at beginning and end of month, trying to make a profit. He ghosted everyone. He posted the same thread here again recently with same pics. He is again ghosting everyone. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/ghl-khd-slave-doser-2-1-set.613404/
He is playing games. However, if not, I’m still ready to purchase;)

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

JC Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I did report the post claiming why I believe it’s not legit. If I’m wrong, then I am truly sorry to the author. As for my interest in the items now, seems to risky. I retract my offer.

At this point I'm no longer interested as well. The risk is not worth it and the red flags are visible.

Last edited:

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just want to let everyone know that ill be keeping this instead. The wife doesn't want me to breakdown the tank. Will be getting some more sps soon and trying again. Sorry
Now this is funny! Never heard this one before....
Looks shady from the start.
Who’s wife would last second say keep the tank and not break it down?
And after all the posts he simply says this?

OP
OP
A

Alejandro palomares

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now this is funny! Never heard this one before....
Looks shady from the start.
Who’s wife would last second say keep the tank and not break it down?
And after all the posts he simply says this?
Hey buddy I don't see anything shaddy about it. I've been busy with work, and haven't had a chance to reply to any post or messages, that's why I'm doing it now. Talked to the wife she and the kids like the tank it's relaxing, we're going to try to grow some sticks again.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy I don't see anything shaddy about it. I've been busy with work, and haven't had a chance to reply to any post or messages, that's why I'm doing it now. Talked to the wife she and the kids like the tank it's relaxing, we're going to try to grow some sticks again.
Thanks for responding! I do apologize for my comment but please understand my point of view. Usually when people ghost people on a deal a year or so ago and repost this again and not say anything and then say wife wants to keep it now, think how members feel.
Sorry again! I seriously do apologize for my comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back