GHL P4 configuration change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be removing the GHL doser this weekend to bring my calcium reactor back on line. My question is this: When I remove the doser from the PAB communication link (daisy chained through the doser), will I need to reconfigure the other devices northbound? I'm hoping when I remove it completely and the PAB link is reconnected, the only change will be the absence of the doser. I hate to think I'd need to change the outlets and timers for all the other devices if the Powerbar addresses or outlet order changes. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. JP

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No re-configuration required. Just go into the Systems tab, hit Assign PAB devices and you'll see the now missing Doser unchecked - hit OK, it'll disconnect and reconnect .. that will clear the PAB error created by the missing device. :)

OP
OP
jporter17

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Marco! The doser will not be going back online so it’ll be gone permanently. I assume the above will just make it disappear and and everything else will remain unchanged. JP

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Marco! The doser will not be going back online so it’ll be gone permanently. I assume the above will just make it disappear and and everything else will remain unchanged. JP
Correct.
If you have another doser in the system, you can always re-number the heads, if not, no worries and all is good.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh! Hate to jump on a thread, but I can't seem to get my issues corrected after a month or better????? Seems my stuff doesn't get seen by anyone or just gets ignored.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not seeing a thread by you. Do you have a support ticket # I can have a look at?

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I do. Been dealing with Vinny with this. Ticket # 341. I'm ready to close this ticket and start a new one about how to send this p4 back and get a refund.

Back