Ghl p4E

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hotspot is a way to to connect to the device so for example your network goes down.

It is another form of redundancy, or for people that may not want to place he device on his/her network but want the ability to still control it through the app.

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hotspot is a way to to connect to the device so for example your network goes down.

It is another form of redundancy, or for people that may not want to place he device on his/her network but want the ability to still control it through the app.
So really I could skip that. Add my network in on GCC and connect it to my ghl. That would allow me to connect to it through the app and away from home

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, when you connect to your device via the USB port and launch gcc desktop you will see your WiFi firmware will be still at the latest version before you did the file system. :)

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, when you connect to your device via the USB port and launch gcc desktop you will see your WiFi firmware will be still at the latest version before you did the file system. :)
On the screen where I set up the wifi connection do I just choose client then and not both

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, Just the Client Mode Settingss :)
Well I lied about that being my last question lol.
I was curious. If I wanted to connect this directly to my wifi so that I can connect at home without using my ghl is there a way to do it without seeing up the hotspot first. So right now I did it through the GCC on my PC and manually entered my router info. However when I open the myghl app I only have access through my ghl instead of a my ghl and in network connection. I saw the video for set up but it had you do the hotspot first and then set up the wifi connection do then in the app you would technically have three ways to connect

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back