GHL pH probe needs frequent calibration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Was a new probe the solution to this?

I had the exact same issue, so swapped for a brand new probe. It did however not solve anything and I still see false readings jumping up and down and spikes when switching off the return.
 
Was a new probe the solution to this?

I had the exact same issue, so swapped for a brand new probe. It did however not solve anything and I still see false readings jumping up and down and spikes when switching off the return.
Move the probe away from the offending pump and also the cables for probes should be kept away from ones carrying any kind of power.
 
Was a new probe the solution to this?

I had the exact same issue, so swapped for a brand new probe. It did however not solve anything and I still see false readings jumping up and down and spikes when switching off the return.
It didn’t solve the issue. I gave up.
 
I'm also have trouble with my ph probe that connected to profilux 4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new