Ghl profilux 4 set

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

XavierZ06

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
108
Location
NC
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GHL Profilux 4e Starter Set - $500 shipped

Used for roughly 3 months. Comes with everything in the set, like new condition, in original box. Pm any questions or offers.

Doser and khd sold.

20230415_143538.jpg 20230415_143546.jpg
 
@Ljshelby Controller is still for sale, was about to repost as I had forgotten about it until cleaning today.
 

Attachments

  • 20230827_122033.jpg
    20230827_122033.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 20230827_122049.jpg
    20230827_122049.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230827_122056.jpg
    20230827_122056.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 20230827_122042.jpg
    20230827_122042.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230827_122101.jpg
    20230827_122101.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 75
I do the same, life happens and I forget! What's your asking price my friend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new