GHL PROFILUX CONNECTION TO DOSER 2.1 SA

  • Thread starter Thread starter elic173
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

elic173

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
129
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

Does anyone have any experience with connecting an all ready set up GHL doser 2.1 SA to a new ProfiLux 4?



I have connected it physically using the PAB cable and assigned it via GHL control centre.



I then set up the dosing schedules etc.



When I click manually dose, the GHL logo on the ProfiLux flashes green but the 2.1 SA doser does not dispense any fluid.



Do I need to delete the existing dosing schedules on the 2.1 SA in order for the ProfiLux to take over the schedule?

Any help would be appreciated
 
You need to shut off the stand alone side of the doser so it acts like a slave.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new