• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Profilux P4, KHD, and Profilux Mini

Item Price
$200-$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

GalaxyBenny

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2021
Messages
87
Reaction score
56
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a like new Profilux P4 mega setup for sale. I also have a KHD and Doser 2.1SA package. Pricing as follows:

Profilux P4 Mega (P4, Powerbar 6e, probes) - $600obo - SOLD
KHD and Doser 2.1SA - $500obo


Overview.jpg P4.jpg P4 - back.jpg Powerbar.jpg Probes.jpg

KHD.jpg Doser.jpg



I also have a like new GHL Profilux Mini for sale. This unit includes the controller, Powerbar STDL4-4. I need to check again if I have the probes, if so they are included as well. I'll get pictures tonight and post them here. This unit is $200obo.

Let me know if you have any questions.
 
Last edited:
Updated posting, P4 is sold. Still have the KHD/SA Doser 2.1 combo available.

Also have one person interested in the Profilux Mini, but deal is not done yet, so technically still available if anyone is looking for a P4 mini. It does include temp/pH probes, I just didn't have them in the picture.
 
Is the mini still available?
 
How much is the asking price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new