Ghl ProfiLux

Mikeelec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, recently purchased GHL ProfiLux 4 with Kh Director and ION director.
currently running a cor 20 stand alone but want to have ghl controlling/monitorIng the return pump/pumps.
can only find royal exclusiv pumps (cant aford) that can be controlled by ghl.
can anyone help?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pump with a 1-10v interface will work with GHL. To be honest, I’m not sure what pumps out there have a 1-10v.

FWIW, I really find with my return pumps I don’t need to control them anyway. They are a set and forget kind of thing. I do have my pumps power plugged into my power bar so I can shut it off.

OP
OP
M

Mikeelec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pump with a 1-10v interface will work with GHL. To be honest, I’m not sure what pumps out there have a 1-10v.

FWIW, I really find with my return pumps I don’t need to control them anyway. They are a set and forget kind of thing. I do have my pumps power plugged into my power bar so I can shut it off.
Thank you and a good point, making me think now.

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I do this as well. just plugged into the powerbar and set it to turn off with feed or maintenance mode

OP
OP
M

Mikeelec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do this as well. just plugged into the powerbar and set it to turn off with feed or maintenance mode
Thank you again, it’s given me a new direction with my return pumps, was over thinking it all I think

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 115 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back