OP
thatmanMIKEson

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is out of the shell and stays in a hole in the rock. I think it killed my emerald crab.
Its out of the shell ..?you can buy a couple turbo snails in the appropriate size and he should steal their shell, or maybe get some empty ones for him my lfs sells dry empties for .50$

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have too, thats not to far away and I love snorkeling. How is red tide in your area? If at all... Its starting to show up around here unfortunately
You sure it’s red tide? It’s very rare on the east coast although it does happen. Last time it happened in 2018 I was still fishing and snorkeling/diving where it was reported and had no issues.

OP
OP
thatmanMIKEson

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i
You sure it’s red tide? It’s very rare on the east coast although it does happen. Last time it happened in 2018 I was still fishing and snorkeling/diving where it was reported and had no issues.
im off tampa bay close to the skyway bridge, 2018 was very bad here, i didnt know if there was any over there this year, its expected to be a bad year for us and red tide :(

Nick Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i

im off tampa bay close to the skyway bridge, 2018 was very bad here, i didnt know if there was any over there this year, its expected to be a bad year for us and red tide :(
Oh yeah I heard it’s been bad over there this year. Fish kills and all happening. Thankfully the east coast it doesn’t get around here often.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back