Giesemann Pulzar

plumbdogmillionaire

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
35
Location
alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody running these as supplemental lighting? I was going to get some Ai Blades but these are cheaper, and I assume great quality bc Germans…you know? Any reviews?
 
Anybody running these as supplemental lighting? I was going to get some Ai Blades but these are cheaper, and I assume great quality bc Germans…you know? Any reviews?
I use giessemann led strip light. I like it. The only downside is the controller is extra. I like it the controller comes with an app. The only thing is some times the light pops on in the middle of the night for a short period of time. It's fixable through the app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new