Given a 72 inch tank with equipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter TiredDuck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TiredDuck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
68
Reaction score
14
Location
Greenville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I just received this tank with sump and some other equipment. It looks like it came with an old protein skimmer? , a calcium reactor, a lifegard uv sterilizer.


Im trying to figure out what I need to get in order to get the tank set up and running. Im unsure of how to set up the protein skimmer for sure.
There are drill holes in the tank that I’m not sure what to do with as well.
I have no idea where to start as to plumbing the tank so I appreciate all advice and tips!

Thank you for the help!

IMG_9753.jpeg IMG_9754.jpeg IMG_9755.jpeg IMG_9756.jpeg IMG_9757.jpeg IMG_9758.jpeg IMG_9759.jpeg IMG_9760.jpeg IMG_9761.jpeg IMG_9762.jpeg
 
I forgot to add that the tank has a dual overflow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new