Glad to join

reyokonova

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My names shawn I'm a network engineer my trade I've had salt water tanks in some form my whole life never really had the stability or cash flow to support the hobby and what i wanted to do but finally decided to do it and put as much effort into making it right this time. my dad got me into the hobby when i was growing up we had a 350 gallon tank that had a walk in closet as the pump room lol one day i would love to do this but for now I'm starting with a 80 gallon that I'm making from my 29 that i have had for 8 years now. ill post about that adventure in the build section.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the3 salty family, Shawn!
Clapping Welcome To The Team GIF by American Family Insurance

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My names shawn I'm a network engineer my trade I've had salt water tanks in some form my whole life never really had the stability or cash flow to support the hobby and what i wanted to do but finally decided to do it and put as much effort into making it right this time. my dad got me into the hobby when i was growing up we had a 350 gallon tank that had a walk in closet as the pump room lol one day i would love to do this but for now I'm starting with a 80 gallon that I'm making from my 29 that i have had for 8 years now. ill post about that adventure in the build section.
Hi Shawn and Welcome!

Glad you joined and look forward to your build thread. Sounds like you've been treated to an extra nice configuration growing up, but glad you are starting where you are and doing what you can. We love photos!

OP
OP
reyokonova

reyokonova

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

there's the build thread I started
and also a questions and suggestions thread I started

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 63 42.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 71 47.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back