Glass Cages Review..... new 150 build

Jadelaney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I just want to give a shout-out to Glass Cages for an awesome job on my new tank! I ordered a custom 150 gallon, eurobraced with acrylic tops. The tank was EXACTLY what Joe and I discussed. The seams are perfect. I had a very slow leak in my old tank and talked to Joe about getting my new one started quickly. I won’t go into details, but, the customer service and help that Joe offered due to my situation were above and beyond what I would’ve ever expected. I HIGHLY recommend them if you need a custom tank. (Now, this review is subject to change if it doesn’t hold water when I fill it next week... LOL. But, The tank looks perfect, so, I don’t expect any issues at all....). I will update when I get the tanks changed out.....

I also want to say that I knew they had some negative reviews before I ordered. But, they are only a couple of hours away from me, So I decided to give it a shot. Joe talked openly with me about their previous issues and assured me that changes had been made and that I should have no issues. He didn’t dodge the past problems at all. He owned them and assured me they were in the past. I’m so glad I decided to let them build my tank. My experience so far has been top-notch!

Jeff
(First post, by the way..... been reefing for a couple of years but did a lot of snooping on the forums before I joined last week)

57B859EB-4184-435A-9A15-9A40C21C8DAD.jpeg 1EEC8490-178E-4774-AEC6-D5AEE4F5F0E8.jpeg D9347B4F-9601-4A56-B6DC-C93321F38CD9.jpeg

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I took delivery of a 90gal from them last year. I have yet to fill it but almost everything was perfect. The silicone job was super sloppy. Drips on the glass and super goopy on the seams. Other than that it looks great. Let us know how it holds.

Billy

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I just want to give a shout-out to Glass Cages for an awesome job on my new tank! I ordered a custom 150 gallon, eurobraced with acrylic tops. The tank was EXACTLY what Joe and I discussed. The seams are perfect. I had a very slow leak in my old tank and talked to Joe about getting my new one started quickly. I won’t go into details, but, the customer service and help that Joe offered due to my situation were above and beyond what I would’ve ever expected. I HIGHLY recommend them if you need a custom tank. (Now, this review is subject to change if it doesn’t hold water when I fill it next week... LOL. But, The tank looks perfect, so, I don’t expect any issues at all....). I will update when I get the tanks changed out.....

I also want to say that I knew they had some negative reviews before I ordered. But, they are only a couple of hours away from me, So I decided to give it a shot. Joe talked openly with me about their previous issues and assured me that changes had been made and that I should have no issues. He didn’t dodge the past problems at all. He owned them and assured me they were in the past. I’m so glad I decided to let them build my tank. My experience so far has been top-notch!

Jeff
(First post, by the way..... been reefing for a couple of years but did a lot of snooping on the forums before I joined last week)

57B859EB-4184-435A-9A15-9A40C21C8DAD.jpeg 1EEC8490-178E-4774-AEC6-D5AEE4F5F0E8.jpeg D9347B4F-9601-4A56-B6DC-C93321F38CD9.jpeg
Thanks so much @Jadelaney. Thanks for the kind words. We are so glad we had the opportunity to help you during your challenging situation. Our pleasure and honor to support you and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve. Looking forward and leaving the past behind!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 68 42.0%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 13.6%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.2%
Back