Glass Magnet Aide

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
3,321
Reaction score
45
Location
South Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just about everyone uses a magnet to clean their glass these days. Well if yours is not working as well as you want it to, just purchase a Dobie pad from the pots and pan cleaning section in any grocery store. Cut off a square from the outside to fit your magnet and go. It is half the work.
I have been doing this for so many years, that I just now thought to share it! I started when I had my 375 gallon acrylic aquarium.
Maybe everyone knows this already!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new