Glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter D'sreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

D'sreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
937
Reaction score
2,927
Location
Parrish, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does anyone have the issue, I just cleaned the outside of my glass and it is streak free, just to come back 5 minutes later to a haze or salt spots.
 
So does anyone have the issue, I just cleaned the outside of my glass and it is streak free, just to come back 5 minutes later to a haze or salt spots.
It's still wet, it air dries and you see the stuff that cleaning didn’t get off!
 
I clean the glass with a wet paper towel twice which carries the salt away, then I dry it with a microfiber which picks up anything remaining. Microfiber cloths are really good to have around for everything man.
 
I clean the glass with a wet paper towel twice which carries the salt away, then I dry it with a microfiber which picks up anything remaining. Microfiber cloths are really good to have around for everything man.
+1 for having a microfiber cloth!
 
I wipe the outside down with paper towel, and then I "buff" with another clean, dry paper towel. Many will use RODI water to clean salt off the outside of the glass.

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new