Glasscages and shipping

Atherial

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Atherial

Appreciate you sharing your experience. Last year we experienced much growth. We also expanded our facility. I do recall last year at times having some very extended build times.

Things are much better now. still sometimes builds get extended for certain reasons. there are also many that get done sooner that expected. We dont hear about those much though.

Thanks again.
I looked back through my emails. The tank was ordered on April 7, 2022. On April 14 I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. On May 25th I was told that there was no estimate on delivery date yet. On June 3 I was told it would be another 3-4 weeks. On July 13 I was told 3 more weeks. Aug 2 my LFS was very frustrated and managed to convince you to ship the tank in a week instead of the additional 1-2 weeks that he was told. The tank arrived at my LFS on Aug 11.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked back through my emails. The tank was ordered on April 7, 2022. On April 14 I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. On May 25th I was told that there was no estimate on delivery date yet. On June 3 I was told it would be another 3-4 weeks. On July 13 I was told 3 more weeks. Aug 2 my LFS was very frustrated and managed to convince you to ship the tank in a week instead of the additional 1-2 weeks that he was told. The tank arrived at my LFS on Aug 11.
Thanks @Atherial

Really sorry for how you feel.

Looks like we received the order on 4/12 and the drawing was approved on 4/18. Nothing can be started without an approved drawing. With an estimated build time of 8 to 12 weeks, the top end of the estimate would be mid to end July. Yes, this one did take a few weeks longer than our estimated 8 to 12 weeks when it shipped on 8/9. Yes a bit over the estimate. We didn't miss the estimated build time by 3 months though. Hope this helps.

4 to 6 weeks is not something we have ever published as a standard build time. We offer a 5 week rush build upon request with a fee. Our build time is 8 to 12 weeks.

Open to a discussion. please give me a call. 615-446-8877. We need to talk about your hinges too.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back