Glb's 40g upgrade!

Here’s the latest pics!
47CE5296-7E20-4F55-9DE9-23C1CDC21C91.jpeg
B1E73311-A2A1-4255-989F-568CEE705F6D.jpeg
1610E66D-985E-44AC-981D-EB966FA61A27.jpeg
50F14E7E-3BAE-48B4-8009-0F46911DBB5B.jpeg
0D24FB79-E3A2-4814-A6B9-177D90EF3312.jpeg
CCC4D910-F553-42A6-8152-8B5578E686E1.jpeg
 
My little Vornado fan has done the trick. I have it on the low setting to keep evaporation lower, and it’s lowered the temp of the tank to under 80. I can always turn it up if I need too. Way cheaper than a chiller!
FB0F6D35-4C89-4573-9BDC-C9E52AB35D0D.png
 
Thank you! Welcome to R2R!
 
Nice build thread! I am in the planning stages of my 40 breeder. Great seeing the progress shots your corals are nice, healthy and growing well it seems!
 
Your tank has came a long way and i enjoyed reading your thread! I just started my 40B and its been in the making for the past 7yrs lol.just now having time to finish everything and get it up and running!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new