• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Glitterbomb Gonis

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

shakygator

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
254
Reaction score
176
Location
South Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some glitterbomb gonis I have been growing for a while. These were all aquacultured in my systems and now on fourth-generation frags. It's very hardy for me.

$200 shipped to lower 48 states.

Here are some examples of the pieces I am selling

1748471261799.png

1748471270883.png

1748471284212.png

1748471532259.png
 
Can I buy the one in the third photo from the top?
That one is listed for WYSIWYG somewhere else, so I can't sell it. The first one is just as big, and they're all really that big. I pull them away from the others to take better pictures of them open by themselves. We can definitely find you a similar piece.

For example, those in the background of the pic you are referring to, they open very nicely too.

1748533825963.png
 
Last edited:
That one is listed for WYSIWYG somewhere else, so I can't sell it. The first one is just as big, and they're all really that big. I pull them away from the others to take better pictures of them open by themselves. We can definitely find you a similar piece.

For example, those in the background of the pic you are referring to, they open very nicely too.

1748533825963.png
Great. If they are $200 delivered I'll take one as long as I can pay with Paypal.
 
What part of south Texas are you at, I'm in corpus
 
Hey my man do you have any availble im not do good woth the app can u tezt my number 3475269282
 
They're all large for what they are. I will have more WYSIWYG ready probably next week.
Great news. Whenever they're ready let me know and I'll send you the dough. I'll take the biggest one you're willing to part ways with. Thank you very much!
 
They're all large for what they are. I will have more WYSIWYG ready probably next week.
Hey Shaky. Thought I'd check in to see if you were planning on having any frags available this week?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new