- Joined
- Mar 11, 2020
- Messages
- 254
- Reaction score
- 176
- Location
- South Texas
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Yes sir. I'll have some ready soonIm interested in a frag! Still $200 shipped?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Yes sir. I'll have some ready soonIm interested in a frag! Still $200 shipped?
Great. Just PM me when ready. Ill have payment ready then.Yes sir. I'll have some ready soonIm interested in a frag! Still $200 shipped?