GLOWFISH

Looloo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm so excited to be here. I love my glow fish! ❤️ Oh btw I'm Looloo ☺️

15806441322694810304192221439868.jpg
 
Glow Tetras? You've turned to the unsalted dark side . . . .
1580659416146.png


However, soon they will loose the injected ink and become plain Buenos Aires tetra,,, and we will turn you to the salty side

welcome18.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new