Glowing fluoro SPS

potatocouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
617
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've started to bring in a frag of SPS called Dallas into the tank; so far it's looking good.

Dallas is so pretty and very fluorescent under Kessil light, which as you know, only has White & Blue spectrum.

rexpzk1.jpg


I like something that glows either under white or blue, or even better both, like Dallas.

Can you recommend me those type of SPS which will fits the criteria please?

I'm thinking Strawberry Shortcake? #SPSExperts
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new