Glue goni sideway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Llyod276
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Llyod276

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
768
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So can I mount/glue this 1" goni sideways??? Normally they are face up, got it. But I'm outta real-estate on the sandbed... kinda. Plus it's small 1". And there's a godzilla sized diamond goby, that destroys my sand bed, on the reg... so chances are it'll get buried. I got it mounted/glued to a shelf, and it aint not happy. I've never seen its polyps fully extended, but then again it is in a higher flow area...

So can I mount it to a rock facing out- like back at the viewer???

Look at that evil bastatrd. destroys everything i hold dear. ticked off my prized trachy, buries it. Buries my favites, acans, and everything else on the sand...
 

Attachments

  • 20250322_154355.mp4
    13.3 MB
  • 20250322_154431.mp4
    15.1 MB
So can I mount/glue this 1" goni sideways??? Normally they are face up, got it. But I'm outta real-estate on the sandbed... kinda. Plus it's small 1". And there's a godzilla sized diamond goby, that destroys my sand bed, on the reg... so chances are it'll get buried. I got it mounted/glued to a shelf, and it aint not happy. I've never seen its polyps fully extended, but then again it is in a higher flow area...

So can I mount it to a rock facing out- like back at the viewer???

Look at that evil bastatrd. destroys everything i hold dear. ticked off my prized trachy, buries it. Buries my favites, acans, and everything else on the sand...
My worry would be the polyps/flowers on the bottom would get shaded out, but otherwise why not? And they might just stretch farther to get light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new