Glued anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cheeto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Definitely duncan
This is one of mine
164C6BCB-187D-4BB0-A366-281D4D564D98.jpeg
 
Avoid that LFS again, they should know all about the livestock they have. I'm 3 months into the hobby and I can CONFIDENTLY spout off coral IDs at this point. That's partly because I'm obsessive though. 100% a Duncan, they like low to moderate light and good flow(moderate ish). Its a fun coral and you can target feed it mysis or other rich foods once or twice a week if you wish. Doing so will help with growth. You'll also need to now monitor a d test some additional parameters like calcium and make sure it's in a good range. Duncan's are great indicators about your tanks overall health, they're the canary in the coal mine in my tank. If you need help with it, PM me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new