GMail for notifications not working

leebinch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Im having the same issues. Ive had email notifications working on previous builds, but I started a new build at the begining of this month and havent been able to get emails to work.
The only difference is that gmail has taken the less trusted app option away. I have like previous commentors done the whole 2 step and password generation thing and am getting nowhere. I will do some more digging around on the net....but imnot sure where else to look. I will follow this thread and fingers crossed we come upwith a fix.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Im having the same issues. Ive had email notifications working on previous builds, but I started a new build at the begining of this month and havent been able to get emails to work.
The only difference is that gmail has taken the less trusted app option away. I have like previous commentors done the whole 2 step and password generation thing and am getting nowhere. I will do some more digging around on the net....but imnot sure where else to look. I will follow this thread and fingers crossed we come upwith a fix.
Responded to the other thread. Better to start your own thread than resurrecting these old ones

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back