GMK Zoanthids

Item Price
$250-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rrichardsmn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
112
Reaction score
66
Location
Eden Prairie
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Grand Master Krakatoa zoa frags. One has 3 large polyps and one has four. These are large polyps from established colony and have been doing great on plugs for several weeks.

$300 including shipping for 4 polyp, $250 including shipping for 3 polyp.

6A534FBC-52F5-40FF-B16C-CDAEBBD727C4.jpeg F09D8817-7779-4FC5-BF6B-F9465EACF54B.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price drop to $275/$225 including shipping. $450 for both.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new