• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GmKs, splatter acan, flash bounce, torches

Item Price
20-500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hey! If you still have them I would love to pick up

2pp GMK
1 Holy Grail Indo
1 Yellow Torch

I'm in california and can drive down the coast with the gf for the day and pick them up!
 
Hey! If you still have them I would love to pick up

2pp GMK
1 Holy Grail Indo
1 Yellow Torch

I'm in california and can drive down the coast with the gf for the day and pick them up!

I have them! Just let me know when you're coming down. And i'll have them ready. Will give you the 2 polyp gmks for FREE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new