• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gnome Glass Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
341
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this used last year and recently set it up for a month or two. It works great and has no issues I just don't feel it is needed on my tank with only one fish. It is the 44mm with adjusting rod. Will not work well on a rimless the mount is intended to be used with a rimmed aquarium, I was able to make it work on my rimless but is not optimal. I am sure you could contact the manufacturer and have him send a rimless rod. Comes with the tetra air pump and a handful of wood stones. Will ship at buyers expense and understanding it is GLASS!


Was dirty in the pic but is soaking in bleach as we speak.


75.00+ shipping


Gnome Glass - Aquarium Accessories - Functional and Artistic Hard Glass, built by a Gnome!





C
leaned

20130123_105318.jpg
 
I'm definitely interestd. Is this still available?
 
Thanks man I know I cant believe it either! Anyway hows it going need an update on that tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new