GO CUBS GO !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter M&M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've waited 45 years to see this game..... why is waiting these last 5 hours so difficult!!!????!?!?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
As a Red Sox Fan I am pulling for the Cubs!
Cleveland is rolling so buck up.

Had to laugh a Kipnis saying let Bartman throw out the first pitch :) I think it would be a great gesture as he has also been tormented enough.
I love playoff sports really nothing like it
 
As a Red Sox Fan I am pulling for the Cubs!
Cleveland is rolling so buck up.

Had to laugh a Kipnis saying let Bartman throw out the first pitch :) I think it would be a great gesture as he has also been tormented enough.
I love playoff sports really nothing like it
As a Cubs fan, I am so disappointed in the way Bartman was treated. I mean.... it was a foul ball, it didn't give up the game winning run. It had nothing to do with them blowing the lead that game. I had nothing to do with them losing the next game. Embarrassing.

But, that is why we are Fans (Fanatics). Otherwise, they would call us Rats (Rationalists).
 
I guess they finally made it to a real World Series. Just playing the Cardinals might as well be the World Series for them :D
 
I am an Orioles fan but I have been fortunate to catch a couple games at Wrigley. Those are some loyal fans who deserve a championship.
 
Like I mentioned the Indians are rolling! Going to be hard to stop that bus. Cubs need to come out hitting tonight
Most of the time it is not the team with the best record that wins but the team that goes into the playoffs hot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new