Gobbies or blennies, which one gets your vote!

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,622
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love both of these fish. They are fun fish to have in a tank, and make a great addition to anyone's tank. I want to know which one you like more? Also, bonus points for sharing your experience with them and for sharing pictures of them!

Photo Credit: @steveschuerger
045DD9A6-0E28-4E2C-B287-486D45439A90.jpeg
 
I love both of these fish. They are fun fish to have in a tank, and make a great addition to anyone's tank. I want to know which one you like more? Also, bonus points for sharing your experience with them and for sharing pictures of them!

Photo Credit: @steveschuerger
045DD9A6-0E28-4E2C-B287-486D45439A90.jpeg
That is an impossible choice! I too love them both! But I will say that currently I have 2 gobies and zero blennies, so I guess that's my answer🤫
 
I prefer gobies, I've never had a bad goby.
Blennies can be mischievous, I find its hit or miss with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new