gobies

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 2 clown gobies, had them for about a year, but i dont have any scolly's or wellso's. they are perchers so they would be apt to sit right on them.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clown goby in 1 tank. They are neat little fish,especially if you have acros...which i dont:cry:

Also i have kept a sand sifter goby,spotted watchman goby,engineer goby,and another digging one but i forgot its name,these were in differant tanks at differant times, but with those make sure you rocks are on the bottom of the tank,otherwise their tunnel digging might cause your scape to collapse.

I also have a Yasha and a pistol shrimp pair in a tank, they only dig around where their home(rock) is.

Mandarin gobies are great in a reef if you get them 2 eat. The 2 that i have/had ate krill,mysis,brine,etc. I think ora has spotted madarins now.

Ive kept all of those gobies in various reef tanks and none of them caused any harm to anything.

OP
OP
Pizzapro83

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted a black gobie a red tail and maybe a yasha. Can they go together in a 120 with shallow sand

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont see why not they are very peaceful fish for the most part and most dont get very big. if its the black clown goby he will only get about a 1-2" and im not familiar with the red tail goby or the yasha, have seen them but nevre owned.

chappy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have found my yellow and black goby which i have had for years both nipping my acans this week
so.....out they are gonna have to go

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back