Gobiodon and ecsenius compatibility

Will a pair of yellow clown gobies and ecsenius stigmatura live in 14 gallon peacefully?
This seems like a good stocking list for a 14 gallon tank especially if you're buying a known mated pair of clown gobies
 
Will a pair of yellow clown gobies and ecsenius stigmatura live in 14 gallon peacefully?
Mine were happy in a 15G (20G including the back).
I even have a photo somewhere of the Clown Goby sat ontop of my Blenny.
 
My understanding is tailspot blennies are particularly chill for a blenny (other blennies can occasionally be a bit "sassy" fish). I've never seen a yellow or warpaint clown goby attempt to bully anything even conspecifics or other clown gobies. Citron clown gobies are a bit more aggressive
 
Blennies and gobies usually don’t have any issues being housed together
I know and i did it before, but not with the pair of gobies. But I'll guess I'll try)
PS: another goby went straight into the rockwork . They seem to be doing fine, will try to feed them tomorrow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240307_180314.jpg
    IMG_20240307_180314.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20240307_182245.jpg
    IMG_20240307_182245.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 73
My understanding is tailspot blennies are particularly chill for a blenny (other blennies can occasionally be a bit "sassy" fish). I've never seen a yellow or warpaint clown goby attempt to bully anything even conspecifics or other clown gobies. Citron clown gobies are a bit more aggressive
Good to know.) I also love the bigger and sassier blenny personalities, but it is not for such a small tank) And, unfortunately, hobby does not sell small interesting(and as you say, sometimes sassy) social blennies, like mystery blennies(parablennius incognita), that i had a harem of in other nano.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new