Goblin Fire zoa polyp size

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a frag of Goblin Fire and it has gone from 3 to 6 polyps in the last month, but the polyps are very small. For some other zoanthids, I would call this size a baby. Are they typically this small when fully matured?

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some naturally small zoas! eagle eyes, goblins on fire, pikachu, and charmander are all the same size as baby normal sized zoas

OP
OP
Just John

Just John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I need to reevaluate the size of rock I am putting them on. Those will take an eternity to cover the one I have them on now!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some naturally small zoas! eagle eyes, goblins on fire, pikachu, and charmander are all the same size as baby normal sized zoas
Hah. You arent kidding about charmanders! Those are practically invisable. I used to think rasta were small before I started colecting zoas! Those and emaralds on fire are the smallest followed by awesome blossom (especially for how popular they are) Bob marley, Fizzy Lizzy, afterburners gobins are pretty small but to me not as small as the others I mentioned!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys get such high reactions scores! Haha. I know this is off topic but I was noticing most of you guys reaction score is way higher then messages! My reaction score is sooo low! What the heck does it even mean? lol Is that when you like something someone says?

I guess most of my time on here is messaging and doing a lot of shopping and I also leave posts for help! I rarely get many replies for help and that kind of sucks! lol I have only been on here since dec 2019 so not all that long!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys get such high reactions scores! Haha. I know this is off topic but I was noticing most of you guys reaction score is way higher then messages! My reaction score is sooo low! What the heck does it even mean? lol Is that when you like something someone says?

I guess most of my time on here is messaging and doing a lot of shopping and I also leave posts for help! I rarely get many replies for help and that kind of sucks! lol I have only been on here since dec 2019 so not all that long!
Honestly, just send a bunch of messages (I’m heading towards 10k messages) and often you’ll get reactions. Those reactions bump up your score - I still can’t figure out what the reaction score is actually for though.

OP
OP
Just John

Just John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you post on the "hello" threads you get a ton of likes/reaction votes. That's where mine come from. Pretty sure my brilliant insights have nothing to do with it. I'm totally underappreciated.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back