Goby died, what other fish options?

Stepheng101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
64
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I realized my diamond spot goby was no where to be seen in my quarantine. I looked back behind it and there he was, a crispy shriveled up fish[emoji29] I think I am going to stay away from gobys now because it jumped out of the tiniest crack that my acrylic glass did not cover. So what other fish are easy/fun to keep that are less likely to jump? I have a 40breeder reef tank with a snowflake clown, a royal gramma, and 2 bengaii cardinals, and around 40 pounds of pukani rock too.
 
All fish jump but have you looked into hawk fish
 
Yes they will
Blennies?
 
I thought about getting a tail spot blenny, but will there be any aggression between the royal gramma?
I have a tail spot blenny and it's the most timid fish in my tank. I doubt it would cause any issues unless you had another blenny already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new