Goby really long poop, bad?

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it white ? You can always try a food with metroplex in it. That one nLS pellet I believe has it whether it's actually enough to do any benefit I'm not sure . Has the goby been to a golden corral recently ?

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Golden Corral makes you do this.
_d5YNs.gif

Wyvern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Golden Corral makes you do this.
_d5YNs.gif
I've heard that from several people, actually one of those people frequents Golden Corral and eveytime gets Montezuma's revenge and projectile vomit... buuut keeps going back. The same person that gets sick eating pretzels at the mall, but can't pass up the stand.

Diarrhea GIF

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard that from several people, actually one of those people frequents Golden Corral and eveytime gets Montezuma's revenge and projectile vomit... buuut keeps going back. The same person that gets sick eating pretzels at the mall, but can't pass up the stand.

Diarrhea GIF
Nice. I made one heck of a potato gun when I was a kid but I think I may need to build one of those. I think I'll call it Montezuma's Revenge. Loading it could prove difficult and possibly painful though.....brrr.zzz..tap..tap...Hon, it's 2am. What are you building in the garage?......a sh@$ gun babe. Go back to bed.....that's nice,yawn.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back