Goby really long poop, bad?

Is it white ? You can always try a food with metroplex in it. That one nLS pellet I believe has it whether it's actually enough to do any benefit I'm not sure . Has the goby been to a golden corral recently ?
 
Mondo duke.

The start of it looks light colored, like others said metro+focus or similar dewormer to be safe.

Also try some pro-biotic food.
 
Is it white ? You can always try a food with metroplex in it. That one nLS pellet I believe has it whether it's actually enough to do any benefit I'm not sure . Has the goby been to a golden corral recently ?
Nope, no corals.
 
Golden Corral makes you do this.
_d5YNs.gif
 
Golden Corral makes you do this.
_d5YNs.gif
I've heard that from several people, actually one of those people frequents Golden Corral and eveytime gets Montezuma's revenge and projectile vomit... buuut keeps going back. The same person that gets sick eating pretzels at the mall, but can't pass up the stand.

Diarrhea GIF
 
I've heard that from several people, actually one of those people frequents Golden Corral and eveytime gets Montezuma's revenge and projectile vomit... buuut keeps going back. The same person that gets sick eating pretzels at the mall, but can't pass up the stand.

Diarrhea GIF
Nice. I made one heck of a potato gun when I was a kid but I think I may need to build one of those. I think I'll call it Montezuma's Revenge. Loading it could prove difficult and possibly painful though.....brrr.zzz..tap..tap...Hon, it's 2am. What are you building in the garage?......a sh@$ gun babe. Go back to bed.....that's nice,yawn.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new