God of war 3

ya awesome games... one of my favorites..
 
awesome game and the demo for god of war 3 is just awesome!

you can get the demo by buying the god of war collection for 40 which has GOW 1 and 2 redone in hidef or buy the district 9 blu ray.
 
Yeah, sweet games. I'll probably get the collection on PS3 for the HD graphics.
I'll definitely get GOW3 as soon as it comes out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new