Gold Nugget Clown Pairing

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-rant
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B-rant

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Gold Nugget Clownfish, I bought them both at the same time so they were introduced into my tank at the same exact time. I would say they are juveniles/young adults. One is plainly bigger than the other. The female showed her dominance right away and the male sometimes builds up the courage to try and go over to her side of the tank. (Which is 75% of the tank) But she still pushes him away. I’ve had them for roughly 2 1/2 months. At night they sleep pretty close to one another until the sun comes up. Are they ever going to pair? I still have hope it’s just stressful..
 
hi sounds like a perfect relationship to me,no fierce aggresion,sleeping together ,paired :)
 
thats why they call em clowns..lol
sounds normal to me ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new