Golden State Corals - Great Experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR294
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MR294

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
84
Location
VA
First time ordering from @GoldenStateCorals , but I had to give them a shot during their President's Day sale. Solid selection of acro frags at really tempting prices, including a couple I had been on the lookout for (RR Blue Flame and Ari's Avalanche). Proactive communication from Elliot to confirm shipping details, excellent packing, and pest free frags all encrusted to their plugs. No fresh-cut microfrags. Great experience start to finish, and I'll definitely be ordering from GSC again.
 
First time ordering from @GoldenStateCorals , but I had to give them a shot during their President's Day sale. Solid selection of acro frags at really tempting prices, including a couple I had been on the lookout for (RR Blue Flame and Ari's Avalanche). Proactive communication from Elliot to confirm shipping details, excellent packing, and pest free frags all encrusted to their plugs. No fresh-cut microfrags. Great experience start to finish, and I'll definitely be ordering from GSC again.
Just seeing this!! Thank you so much
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new