Gonzo Golden Dragon

Bdroid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
434
Reaction score
1,773
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Time to free up some more room. I have some gonzo golden dragon for sell. Let me know if there’s any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Price:
1. Sold
2. Sold
3. Sold
4. Sold
5. Sold

2B403904-5B40-4CFE-8750-119AEDA7572A.jpeg C6761B00-3E29-4662-9AEA-AD722928D03F.jpeg 3D276ECB-96E5-40AF-BB7B-5C7D6B5C9B90.jpeg F07A51A9-DD29-4087-A26E-CDBEF66E622E.jpeg 139E53A4-FDAD-4AB0-9DA8-BC781695EDA5.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new